2.5 oz (70 g)
Arnicare Cream is made from Arnica montana (a mountain plat from the daisy family), which is 100% natural.
Arnicare Cream has a soothing effect and is preferred for use on senstive areas (i.e. the face). It is recommended by doctors, plastic surgeons and pharmacists, and is used by professional athletes.
• Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion and falls.
• Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.
Directions for use
Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Cream to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
• For external use only.
• Avoid contact with eyes and with open wounds.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Arnica Montana 1X HPUS-7% (Trauma, muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising) - officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Cetyl Palmitate, EDTA Disodium, Glycerin, Lauroyl Macrogolglycerides, Pegoxol-7 Stearate, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol.
Made in France