1 Exfoliating Body Wash: 6.7 fl. oz. (200 mL )
1 Body Lotion: 8.4 fl. oz. ( 250 mL )
1 Body Pouf
FREE Glycolic Acid works by breaking down dead skin cells that clog the top of the hair follicle. This exfoliating process helps open up the follicie, minimizing the bumpy, red appearance of the skin.
• Improve the texture of the skin for renewed smoothness
• Help reduce the appearance of unsightly, red bumps associated with keratosis pilaris
• Hydrates and softens dry, rough skin
Exfoliating Body Wash. Combines the chemical exfoliating action of the body wash with the physical action of the exfoliating pouf to help remove keratinized, rough skin. 8.8% Free Glycolic Acid.
Retexturizing Body Lotion. Retexturizes dry, rough skin for renewed smoothness and hydration. 17.5% Free Glycolic Acid.
Directions for use
• Squeeze a small amount (1-2 teaspoons) of Exfoliating Body Wash onto a pouf and massage over the entire body, working into a rich lather.
• Rinse thoroughly.
• Gently massage Body Lotion onto arms, legs, and other parts of your body that require special attention.
• For best results, use the Glytone Body Lotion immediately after shower or bath. Use as often as desired.
Exfoliating Body Wash
Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Water, Glycolic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Fragrance, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lauramide DEA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Green 3, Blue 1.
Water, Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, PEG-40 Stearate, Allantoin, Propyl Gallate, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes, under breast, genital areas, and mucous membranes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with warm water. Do not use on irritated skin or immediately after shaving or hair removal. If excessive irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Made in U.S.A.
Only Pouf Made in China